Assignment 2A - Bug List
Assignment 2A- Bug List
1. Parking decals are expensive on campus.
Why? Too many people want to park on campus, which makes parking decals expensive.
2. Internet disconnected at home.
Why? Firstly, maybe there is something wrong with your cable. Secondly, maybe the public internet needs to get updated.
3. The T-shirt I bought online looks different on me from what I expected.
Why? I estimated my figure wrongly. I'm too fat for it.
4. Trash tank is far away from my home.
Why? Property management wants to save money.
5. Sometimes my computer crashed down and shows CPU over temperature.
Why? Radiating needs to get updated for my computer. I only use a small fan for it.
6. I waited for almost an hour to get my food yesterday noon in Fridays Restaurant.
Why? There were too many guests at the same time, but there was only one waiter. Additionally, the kitchen may also need more help.
7. I always watch online lectures at home rather than going to live lectures.
Why? I need to drive twenty minutes to get to school. Parking is also a problem. If taking a bus, it's more than half an hour.
8.The apartment Standard, which I'm considering to live in next semester is very expensive.
Why? The apartment has only five minutes walk from the school, and it has trash cans every floor. It's a really convenient apartment for people to live.
9. I can't do online assignments when I'm in China.
Why? The internet is too slow, thus I can't log into the Canvas system.
10. Japanese ramen in Gainesville tastes not like what it is in Japan.
Why? The restaurant makes ramen to fit American's preference to earn the profit.
11. There are only little Chinese movies in Movie Theater.
Why? The expense for Chinese movie companies to put their movie in America is too high. They don't want to take the risk that they might lose money.
12. My flush toilet always gets clogged.
Why? The apartment is too old, thus the furniture is also old.
13. The house assistant takes two days to fix my bathroom light.
Why? Because it's the beginning of the semester, there are many requests for the house problems. Officers are not enough, so they can only come late.
14. The Uber map can't locate me correctly.
Why? The navigation system needs to get updated.
15. Nightclubs in Gainesville are boring.
Why? Gainesville is not a big city. The device is not advanced enough. Famous DJs barely come here, too.
16. I always meet bad players in my rank games in League of Legends.
Why? I'm not good enough. The matching system also needs to get revised.
17. My phone always runs out of power easily.
Why? I've used it for four years. The battery begins to get old.
18. My parents complain about my grades.
Why? They pay expensive tuition and they wish I'm not wasting their money and my time.
19. The tire pressure of my car sometimes gets low.
Why? Probably my tire is punctured, or the cold weather compresses air in the tire.
20. Korean restaurants choices are limited in Gainesville.
Why? Not enough Korean live in Gainesville.
Reflection:
The assignment is harder than I thought. At first, it's easy for me to come up with the problems I meet during my life. But I'm not observing my life carefully, so I can't think about more bugs in my life. I believe there are a lot. Moreover, to think about WHY is also a challenge. I believe the way to think about bugs in life is important, and I believe I'll be better at it after I finish this class.
1. Parking decals are expensive on campus.
Why? Too many people want to park on campus, which makes parking decals expensive.
2. Internet disconnected at home.
Why? Firstly, maybe there is something wrong with your cable. Secondly, maybe the public internet needs to get updated.
3. The T-shirt I bought online looks different on me from what I expected.
Why? I estimated my figure wrongly. I'm too fat for it.
4. Trash tank is far away from my home.
Why? Property management wants to save money.
5. Sometimes my computer crashed down and shows CPU over temperature.
Why? Radiating needs to get updated for my computer. I only use a small fan for it.
6. I waited for almost an hour to get my food yesterday noon in Fridays Restaurant.
Why? There were too many guests at the same time, but there was only one waiter. Additionally, the kitchen may also need more help.
7. I always watch online lectures at home rather than going to live lectures.
Why? I need to drive twenty minutes to get to school. Parking is also a problem. If taking a bus, it's more than half an hour.
8.The apartment Standard, which I'm considering to live in next semester is very expensive.
Why? The apartment has only five minutes walk from the school, and it has trash cans every floor. It's a really convenient apartment for people to live.
9. I can't do online assignments when I'm in China.
Why? The internet is too slow, thus I can't log into the Canvas system.
10. Japanese ramen in Gainesville tastes not like what it is in Japan.
Why? The restaurant makes ramen to fit American's preference to earn the profit.
11. There are only little Chinese movies in Movie Theater.
Why? The expense for Chinese movie companies to put their movie in America is too high. They don't want to take the risk that they might lose money.
12. My flush toilet always gets clogged.
Why? The apartment is too old, thus the furniture is also old.
13. The house assistant takes two days to fix my bathroom light.
Why? Because it's the beginning of the semester, there are many requests for the house problems. Officers are not enough, so they can only come late.
14. The Uber map can't locate me correctly.
Why? The navigation system needs to get updated.
15. Nightclubs in Gainesville are boring.
Why? Gainesville is not a big city. The device is not advanced enough. Famous DJs barely come here, too.
16. I always meet bad players in my rank games in League of Legends.
Why? I'm not good enough. The matching system also needs to get revised.
17. My phone always runs out of power easily.
Why? I've used it for four years. The battery begins to get old.
18. My parents complain about my grades.
Why? They pay expensive tuition and they wish I'm not wasting their money and my time.
19. The tire pressure of my car sometimes gets low.
Why? Probably my tire is punctured, or the cold weather compresses air in the tire.
20. Korean restaurants choices are limited in Gainesville.
Why? Not enough Korean live in Gainesville.
Reflection:
The assignment is harder than I thought. At first, it's easy for me to come up with the problems I meet during my life. But I'm not observing my life carefully, so I can't think about more bugs in my life. I believe there are a lot. Moreover, to think about WHY is also a challenge. I believe the way to think about bugs in life is important, and I believe I'll be better at it after I finish this class.
Comments
Post a Comment