Assignment 3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story
Assignment 3A - Your Entrepreneurship Story
My first entrepreneurship story is about Erhu, a Chinese traditional instrument. I started to learn Erhu since I was four years old. I have already won a lot of Erhu competitions when I was 17 years old, and I began playing Erhu in some shows and parties at that time. Some adults found me after the show and asked about my Erhu experiences and my fee of teaching it to their young kids. However, I was busy at study at that time, so I refused all the offers. But the profits in the offer is quite considerable. Firstly, my fee will be cheaper than those real Erhu teachers because I'm young. But I have certifications of my Erhu skills, the awards I earned. So, I'll be able to have a considerable demand if I decide to teach Erhu. Moreover, those kids who will learn Erhu also need to buy Erhu, I can also earn a profit in this process.
I enrolled in ENT3003 because I think the skills to run our own business is really important. The way we do it, the way we think about it and the way we look into it are knowledge I want to learn in this class.

My first entrepreneurship story is about Erhu, a Chinese traditional instrument. I started to learn Erhu since I was four years old. I have already won a lot of Erhu competitions when I was 17 years old, and I began playing Erhu in some shows and parties at that time. Some adults found me after the show and asked about my Erhu experiences and my fee of teaching it to their young kids. However, I was busy at study at that time, so I refused all the offers. But the profits in the offer is quite considerable. Firstly, my fee will be cheaper than those real Erhu teachers because I'm young. But I have certifications of my Erhu skills, the awards I earned. So, I'll be able to have a considerable demand if I decide to teach Erhu. Moreover, those kids who will learn Erhu also need to buy Erhu, I can also earn a profit in this process.
I enrolled in ENT3003 because I think the skills to run our own business is really important. The way we do it, the way we think about it and the way we look into it are knowledge I want to learn in this class.

Comments
Post a Comment