Assignment 11A – Idea Napkin No. 1

Assignment 11A – Idea Napkin No. 1







1. I'm a third year finance major student at UF. The three years' study have taught me a lot about the business world in America. I also have strong insight and keen observation, with well self-control and well communication skills. I'm currently one of the vice presidents of Chinese Student Association, handling issues about evening party. If I decide to start the business, I need enough fundings and several reliable partners. I believe with enough time, we can turn this opportunity into real profits. 

2. I'm offering delivery service to customers, those who want to eat at home and try new dishes without going out. Additionally, I'm planning on offering faster delivery service compared to other businesses in town. Because according to my interviews, over half interviewers are complaining about the waiting time for the delivery in this period of time. 

3. My customers can be anyone, but my main focus is on students who live off-campus. Because there is a large number of students in town, but for those who living on comps, they only need to walk ten minutes to go to nearest dining hall, which means they are less likely to buy a food delivery. For those who simply doesn't want to go out to eat, my service will offer them diverse choices with many different restaurants. For those who want their food as soon as possible, my service will offer premium delivery service with extra fee.

4. Food is the primary need of human beings. Everyone needs to eat. Sometimes people just don't have time to go out or make foods. Then a food delivery service will be their best choice.

5. I live 18 years in China, where the food delivery is quite developed. I can use my experiences in China  about the food delivery to create better competitiveness for my own business. 


I believe all of the elements fit well. The main problem is that I don't have enough funds and parterres right now. I also don't have enough time to start my business. I believe after I think over it more, I would start it one day.


Comments

  1. Hi Yida,

    I really think you have a great idea here with the improvement of food delivery service. It is definitely an emerging marker that is very capable of becoming a major part of the economy in the future when less and less people will want to cook and make their own food when there will be so many fresh and healthy options to eat from delivery. Your business idea is very possible if you can figure out the logistics and how the food delivery would work to be most efficient.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment