Assignment 14A – Halfway Reflection

Assignment 14A – Halfway Reflection


For me, the way to keep up with this course is to make a weekly schedule. Because the tasks of the course are almost the same every week. I prefer to finish all of the week's works on Thursday. 

When I missed two assignments, C and I finished them on time but just failed to declare them. I emailed the situation but was told I couldn't get the points and could only earn extra credits.  Yes, I think I've developed a tenacious attitude. I set up reminders for every weeks' tasks, and I just set up one week forward. The routine assignments help me develop a determined way of thinking.

First of all, start doing things as early as you can. All assignments can be done as soon as the semester begins. If you have any free time, doing these assignments can be a good choice. Secondly, remember to set reminders for declaring appointments! Although you have finished the content, you still have the final steps to make. Just like in the real business world, if you messed up one step, the whole thing would be in danger. Finally, try to understand the purposes of all the assignments. In my eyes, they will help you develop a constructive way of thinking about problems and business.
 

Comments

  1. Hi Yida, I wanted to start off by stating that I found your initial discussion of the halfway mark so far to be particularly interesting! In fact, we share similar perspectives funnily enough. I too believe that the best way to be successful in this course is to get through your assignment early. If not, then you run the risk of not having enough time to stay committed to the course schedule unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment