18A - Create a Customer Avatar
18A - Create a Customer Avatar
I think my prototypical customer would be a young student living outside of school. He likes studying at home and playing computer games so much that sometimes he even forgets lunch or dinner time. In the mood that he wants to stay at home or make food by himself, he orders his food delivery. He doesn't care much about how delicate the food can be, because he eats them when he is playing games or studying. He only wants the food to be warm, and he doesn't want to wait too long. He likes watching TV series, also. He goes to the party, too, and he orders his favorite pizza there as he always did at home. He enjoys his life so much, and he thinks if food delivery can be quicker, life would be more beautiful.
I have the same feelings as the avatar about a quicker food delivery. I also like PC games and TV series. I think it's not a coincidence. My interviews reflect that people who always order food delivery love playing PC games.

Comments
Post a Comment