19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2


1).
I am currently a 3rd-year Finance major student in UF. My talents are doing things carefully and finding potential risks. I'm the vice president of the Chinese Student Association, planning for big events. I aspire to earn money by providing a service that people need. 

2).
I'm offering a premium delivery service to people who want to get their food as soon as possible.

3).
My customers will be too busy to get their food by themselves. Sometimes they just too tired to make food by themselves, also. They don't want to wait for their food for too long because they are hungry or they don't have much time. So, they need their delivery as soon as possible.

4).
Customers want their food as soon as possible, and they are willing to pay for it. That's how I can earn money by providing premium service with extra fees.

5).
Right now all the delivery service in town are not providing such premium service. That's my core competency. 

6)
These elements fit each other very well and reflect the accessibility of my idea. 

Feedback:

One point is that I don't give details to why my customers are willing to pay for the service. I write their unmet need for faster food delivery in my Idea Napkin 2. The other point is that my talents are not so relevant to the issue I'm talking here. So I add another talent to fit the theme here.

Comments

  1. Hello Yida! Great post! I think you have some really good aspects that will help you thrive in any industry. I also can agree that Gainesville food delivery services are not up to par with what people need or want. I would have liked to see more elaboration in you assignment as a whole. Since your explanations were only one to two sentences long it was difficult to grasp the concept and to be able to see that it would work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment