Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch No. 3





I have received some quite interesting comments for my pitch No.2. Firstly Someone thinks I shake my body too often that makes the video look not serious enough and makes me look not reliable enough. I agree with this point because I should stand up straight while using some hand moves. However, another comment thinks my video is interesting and attractive because my relaxed state makes him feel comfortable. I also agree to his point, although it conflicts with the first one's point. I think the style depends on what's my product/service is, and I feel I should choose the serious style because I'm not doing entertainment related business.

Based on the feedback, I control myself not to make too many bodies moves to make the video more official. However, I still make many bodies move unconsciously. I should probably deal with some entertainment-related business because I seem like a humorous person.

Comments