26A – Celebrating Failure
26A – Celebrating Failure
I think the most important thing is to pay your attention to your study more. Get prepared, stay calm, and remain patient. I also need to schedule my time more efficiently for examination.
Failure is typical in life. It's acceptable. However, if failure happens when you have a chance to succeed it, like a course, it's shameful. I'm just not hard-working enough. I always keep reflecting on myself after failure. I think after taking the course, I'm less willing to take risks. I will start my business after absorbing enough information to lower the risk.
Hey Yida! I really liked your post! I can see how you would feel really down on yourself after not doing so well in a core class and after already knowing it was going to be difficult to succeed. Even though sometimes we are so overwhelmed that we do not even want to look at our school work, it is always important to start earlier and somewhere. Trying again isn't bad however! I hope you succeed the next time you are taking this course.
ReplyDelete