27A – Reading Reflection No. 3
27A – Reading Reflection No. 3
Inbound Marketing, Brian Halligan
1. The book is encouraging people to use internet to help marketing. It focus on how to market business by the internet with a lot of different types of tools.
2. The book teaches me how to start my business online. Nowadays, everything is Online. Marketing also needs to be Online to make more people know our business. The book is much helpful for me to build my marketing strategy more effectively and usefully.
3. The exercise will be asking students to create online analyst for marketing, using tools like Tableau Public.
4. The biggest aha moment for me is when I find out that the things like analyzing market or reaching to market is much easier than I previously thought. I always think I can only do such activity after I get into work. But after reading the book, I find that it's easy to do so by using internet tools. I believe online marketing will soon become the majority in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment