28A – Your Exit Strategy
28A – Your Exit Strategy
1.
I think I will sell my business in the next 5 years. However, I'm not looking for a larger return, but just because I will graduate and turn back to China. I also think I will start my new business in a larger city in the future but not always in a town like Gainesville.
2.
Just as I said, my future plan is to live in a large city and I also need to go back to China for my future plan.
3.
The exit strategy has influenced my decisions because I only regard this opportunity as an exercise for me but not a long-term rooted business. As a result, I will not give much fund into it and will not make every decision carefully but will try to challenge myself and get familiar to an entrepreneur environment. I will also choose those opportunities that seem easy to start, not considering much about profitability. Overall, this opportunity will just be one step of my life.
Hi Yida,
ReplyDeleteI think it is awesome that you already know what you want to do with your business life. Many people never truly think about what they actually want to be doing until it is far too late. I think that moving out of Gainesville for your idea is a really good one because you will need a lot of people for your business and it would be beneficial to you to not be rooted in such a small city such as Gainesville. Best of luck to all of your future endeavors, I know you can do it!
Hi Yida,
ReplyDeleteIt's always good to plan further for a business. I'm glad you did that. And also know your won destination is great. I want to live in big cities too, but it depends on my career. I like Gainesville but I am open to explore more around the world. I also agree with the part your talked about opportunities with lower entry barrier so that you won't have to pin your self in one place, sacrificing your alternative opportunities to explore the world.