30A – Final Reflection


30A – Final Reflection


1)


I have finished all my assignments on time, all of them! Except for two comments that I finished, but I forgot to submit. This makes me proud of myself. The drudgery and dread is the reading. It takes a lot of time, although I have learned things from it.


2)


I think the steps of thinking of my own business are my most formative and most precious experience. This will help me a lot in the near future. This helps me develop a sound system in my mind, which will benefit me whenever I'm in a similar situation. The joyous experience is to give comments to my friends who are also in this class. To read their assignment is fun. I think the experience I'm most proud of my business plan is acknowledged by other students.


3)


I do not see myself as an entrepreneur, because I have a lot more to learn. But I do have an entrepreneur's mind that supports me to go further.


4)


Finish every assignment thoughtfully, and start doing it as early as you can. To perform well, you need to think of your business, think of your market, and think of your opportunity, instead of just doing the assignments. To foster the mindset, the best way is to communicate with a real entrepreneur that is in your target field.





Comments

  1. Hi Yida,
    Congratulations on your achievement! (Which I did not make it.)
    We all learned a lot from this course. Have a good idea is the first step, but taking action is the lead to success in a business. As you said, we need to think of our business, think of our market, and think of our opportunity, instead of just doing the assignments. To foster the mindset, the best way is to communicate with a real entrepreneur that is in your target field. Great Post Yida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yida,

    Awesome job in ENT3003 this semester, you did some really great work! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your posts and thoughts and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you. You have a great entrepreneurial spirit that if used correctly, should take you to awesome new places. I don't see myself as an entrepreneur either but I think that it is more about the entrepreneurial spirit rather than being an entrepreneur yourself that makes all the difference. I wish you the best with the rest of your school and career!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment