Assignment 25A – What’s Next?


Assignment 25A – What’s Next?


Existing Market:


Deliver things more than food, like a service buying stuff for customers.


Interview 1: Sam said he is not that lazy to let others buy groceries for him. He thinks he can get everything for daily life easily by himself.


Interview 2: Julia said she thinks she hardly needs such service because she never has an urgent need for daily groceries except for medicines.


Interview 3: Sebastian thinks he does need the service, but not buy things for him, but quick delivery for him. He wants the service that can help him deliver things to another person in town, or pick things from another guy.


Reflection: I think people don't need a grocery delivery, but a quick delivery for the property is a good idea that I can get research on it.




New Market:



I think I can target an employee in companies. I can negotiate with their decision makers to offer the meals for their whole employee.


Interview 1: Josh thinks the company will not accept such an offer, because employee always solves their lunch or dinner by themselves.


Interview 2: Coco thinks the idea works more for big or formal parties.


Reflection:


I agree with Coco's idea. I think the new market I should focus on are celebrations or formal parties of companies in Gainesville.



Comments